Little RL Update..
May. 13th, 2009 10:36 amHi Guys,
How wonderful was it of
plumsuede to finally join the
qaf_nyc_july09 comm & post about the charms & key rings. Please from now on, just post your order from there,
doppelgangerqaf will still be handling the money side of it all, & will be posting the final 4 pics & 2 text's you can choose from for the coffee mugs, we need to finalize this ASAP, it could become a major headache for all concerned :D
So please just make your selections, & we'll do our best to make you all very happy.
Please note that you can still join our LJ comm, it'll make it easier all round, just because your not attending the picnic, doesn't mean you can't join.
My Paris is so very ill. She has a flu/virus, I've never seen her this sick. Its NOT that flu, so don;t worry, but I've had a very busy 3 days, she's been off school all week, Im taking her back to the doctors this afternoon.
I also have a vey busy weekend coming up, lots of jewellery parties, I just hope she's OK, I'll take her to my Mum's, as the boys all have rugby, it's awful when they're that sick!!
So take care, & btw I've booked my tattoo in :( I go Mon 25th May, wish me luck,,hugs Jx
How wonderful was it of
So please just make your selections, & we'll do our best to make you all very happy.
Please note that you can still join our LJ comm, it'll make it easier all round, just because your not attending the picnic, doesn't mean you can't join.
My Paris is so very ill. She has a flu/virus, I've never seen her this sick. Its NOT that flu, so don;t worry, but I've had a very busy 3 days, she's been off school all week, Im taking her back to the doctors this afternoon.
I also have a vey busy weekend coming up, lots of jewellery parties, I just hope she's OK, I'll take her to my Mum's, as the boys all have rugby, it's awful when they're that sick!!
So take care, & btw I've booked my tattoo in :( I go Mon 25th May, wish me luck,,hugs Jx
no subject
Date: 2009-05-13 01:01 am (UTC)Great news about your tattoo and good luck! :D
no subject
Date: 2009-05-13 11:33 am (UTC)paris has been asleep nearly all day, I hope shes better soon.
Im a little nervous about the tat, I hope it all goes OK,,
later, hugs Jx
no subject
Date: 2009-05-13 01:18 am (UTC)Wow! You're getting a tattoo??? :o)
What is it of? Where are you putting it?
I mean you have to give details girl!!! lol!!
no subject
Date: 2009-05-13 01:42 am (UTC)I did post about my tattoo on my LJ, you must of missed it.
Its of a butterfly, with my 5 kids initials, tattooed into the wings, with a very fancy font of course :) the R M J H which are the boys initials will be in the wings, & the P for my princess will be in the middle of the butterflies body lol
Then some squiggly cute stuff coming off the sides, & I'm having it across my lower back, right where BK's dimples are in this icon :) then shaded in, with pinks & lilacs.
I hope I can take it, Im a total chicken, I hate needles,,later see you soon,,Jx
no subject
Date: 2009-05-13 02:34 am (UTC)Sorry!
It's going to be beautiful!
Well, because it's on your back you won't see him doing the actual tattoo. It looks like a gun type thing, not a needle. And don't forget he'll have to stop to reink it so you'll get short breaks in there.
I've been thinking of getting another one but I can't make up my mind so I'll just wait until I figure it out. lol!
Time for me to go to sleep.
Later...
no subject
Date: 2009-05-13 11:31 am (UTC)You can show me yours & I'll show you mine.
later babe,,jx
no subject
Date: 2009-05-13 01:51 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2009-05-13 11:30 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2009-05-13 02:44 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2009-05-13 11:29 am (UTC)Have a great day,,jx
no subject
Date: 2009-05-13 05:45 am (UTC)I wish her a speedy recovery.
no subject
Date: 2009-05-13 11:29 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2009-05-13 06:04 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2009-05-13 11:28 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2009-05-13 07:02 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2009-05-13 11:28 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2009-05-13 11:19 am (UTC)Good luck with all those wonderful parties. Good for you.
I can't wait to see the tattoo -- that's exciting. *Hugs*
no subject
Date: 2009-05-13 11:27 am (UTC)Yay for all the parties, I need the extra cash for NY
& Im so scared Shadow, I hope I don;t make a fool of myself, its pretty nerve wracking.
I'll show you it in NY, my tattoo that is, & not my bottom :)
no subject
Date: 2009-05-13 11:34 am (UTC)Your bottom is a sight we can all do without! lol
no subject
Date: 2009-05-13 11:35 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2009-05-13 12:20 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2009-05-13 12:34 pm (UTC)I hope little Paris feels better soon the poor love.
no subject
Date: 2009-05-13 01:02 pm (UTC)Not going to NY but can't wait to see what Lori comes up with for you. I have lots of her jewellery and some of her mobile phone charms, I love her work.
Good luck with the tattoo. :)